One thing I know...people LOVE dips! What's better than a themed holiday dip? This sweet pumpkin dip is a great addition to the dessert table at any Halloween/Fall party! We used apple slices and graham crackers to dip, but the possibilities are endless!
Source: The Girl Who Ate Everything
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup frozen whipped cream, thawed
- Apples or cinnamon graham crackers
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
2. Add in pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and ginger. Mix well.
3. Fold in whipped cream.
4. Serve with apples and graham crackers.
*To make it extra fancy, gut a small pumpkin and serve the dip inside.