Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lynn's Pasta Salad

During Teacher Appreciation Week one of my favorite parents brought this pasta salad to our "Feed Your Teacher" potluck.  Of all the varieties of goodies brought, this dish was devoured first.  Everyone kept asking, "Who made the pasta salad?!  It's sooo good!"  I knew this was a recipe I HAD to have!

The secret is in the salad dressing.  This is the brand you'll want to try to find.  Any other brand and you'll comprimise the deliciousness of this pasta!



Lynn's Pasta Salad




***This makes A LOT!  If you are going to serve it for dinner, I suggest cutting the recipe in half.  Otherwise, this is ideal for potlucks!  A real crowd pleaser!

Ingredients:

2 boxes farfalle pasta (bowtie), cooked
1 container each grape tomatoes, red and yellow, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 large can sliced olives
1 small container feta cheese, crumbled (Garlic and Herb)
1 bottle Brianna's Home Style Real French Vinaigrette salad dressing

Combine all ingredients and refrigerate for a few hours so you can serve it chilled. 


***SEPTEMBER 7th, 2013***

I made this today and after going to two seperate stores looking for the amazing mircale dressing for this salad, I couldn't find it.  I decided to take my chances on another dressing.  I settled on Girard's Greek Feta Vinaigrette.....

Luckily, I scored and the pasta is just as yummy.  

Whew!





No comments:

Post a Comment