Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Green Chili Enchiladas

I. love. enchiladas.  These are sooo creamy and cheesy. I think I ate them for 3 meals a day for 3 days straight.  But, I felt I had to since my husband won't eat anything with chilies.  I couldn't let it go to waste after all.  Oh Yes, I knew that before I made them....yes, I planned on eating the entire pan by myself all along.
  
Make these for yourself soon!

Green Chili Enchiladas



Ingredients:
1 large can green chili enchilada sauce
2 c chicken, cooked and shredded
2 c jack/cheddar cheese blend, shredded, reserve 1/2 cup for topping
1 small can green chilies
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. sour cream
12 flour tortillas

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350º

Pour some of the enchilada sauce onto a plate and dip a tortilla in it, both sides.  Place tortilla in a greased 9x13 pan and fill with some chicken, and cheese.  Roll closed. Repeat for all tortillas. 

In a seperate bowl, mix the green chilies, soup and sour cream.  Pour over the tops of the tortillas. Drizzle the remaining enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle with the reserved cheese.  

Bake for 30-40 minutes. 

*Don't forget to eat with your favorite salsa on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment