Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

I keep saying how I don't like to bake, but then these fun recipes find me and I feel compelled.  So, since it's #bakingeverythingwithpumpkinseason.  I thought these would be a good addition to my growing list of treats.  


I wish I was you. 



Ingredients:

1 Betty Crocker Super Moist Spice cake mix
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1 container Betty Crocker cream cheese frosting

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350º.  Use baking stone or baking liner on a cookie sheet
2.  In a large bowl, mix the cake mix, butter, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, eggs and milk.  Mix slowly for abour 30 second until mixed. Then beat for a couple minutes.  Batter will be a bit wet. 
3.  Use a cookie dough scooper to scoop out dollops on to the baking stone.  Try to make them all the same size. 
4.  Bake for about 10-11 minutes.  Let them cool completely. 
5.  Frost a cookie with cream cheese frosting and top with another cookie.  Store in an airtight container and in fridge until ready to eat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment