I keep saying how I don't like to bake, but then these fun recipes find me and I feel compelled. So, since it's #bakingeverythingwithpumpkinseason. I thought these would be a good addition to my growing list of treats.
Thanks The Girl Who Ate Everything
I wish I was you.
1 Betty Crocker Super Moist Spice cake mix
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup milk
1 container Betty Crocker cream cheese frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Use baking stone or baking liner on a cookie sheet
2. In a large bowl, mix the cake mix, butter, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, eggs and milk. Mix slowly for abour 30 second until mixed. Then beat for a couple minutes. Batter will be a bit wet.
3. Use a cookie dough scooper to scoop out dollops on to the baking stone. Try to make them all the same size.
4. Bake for about 10-11 minutes. Let them cool completely.
5. Frost a cookie with cream cheese frosting and top with another cookie. Store in an airtight container and in fridge until ready to eat.