Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rose's Potato Salad



I started making potato salad because of my husband.  His mom makes this and out of all 6 of her kids, I think he always eats the most.  When we moved away, I called and asked for her recipe.  It's simple, but it hits the spot!

Potato Salad


Ingredients


8-10 russett potatoes
8-12 hard boiled eggs
Miracle Whip
Onion salt 
Paprika

Peel and chop potatoes.  Boil until fork tender. Be careful not to cook too long or the salad will become mushy.  Use and egg slicer to slice the eggs (reserve 2-3 eggs).  Mix together with the Miracle Whip until you reach the desired consistency.  Spread the reserved 2-3 eggs over the top and sprinkle with Paprika.

*I like to add a dab of mustard to my bowl to give it a little kick.


No comments:

Post a Comment