Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fruit or Dessert Dip

"What should I take to the BBQ?"  That's the question!  Recently I attended a family BBQ and my mom had 90% of the meal already covered.  I wanted to contribute something so this is what I decided to take.  

It worked great becuase it's such a sweet topping.  Pefect for my older brother who doesn't eat fruit.  He created a brownie dessert topped with this dip and some Almond Joy drops.  

Yum!

Fruit or Dessert Dip




Tasty on fruit or brownies!




Ingredients:

4 ounces cream cheese, softened
7 ounces sweetened, condensed milk
8 ounces cool whip

Beat the cream cheese until smooth.  Add the milk and mix until there are no lumps.  Lastly, beat in the cool whip until well blended. 
Chill and serve with your favorite treat!

*You could easily add a few drops of red food coloring to make it pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment