Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pizza Cups

When I made this I became totally frusterated with the dough.  I was trying to get the dough to make a cup-like formation so I could fill it with cheese and sauce.  It kept shrinking back into the muffin tin like a scared little turtle.  No amount of stretching and pressing would keep it in place.

Halfway through I had decided that this was a fail recipe and that I wasn't going to repeat.  Then they came out of the oven and it dawned on me that I didn't need to try to form it so much.  It would have worked great if I just rolled the dough some more and put the dough in and let it be a pedestool for the cheese and toppings.

I'll give this recipe one more try. If it's another fail...I'll remove it from the blog.


Pizza Cups

Ingredients:

Pizza dough
Pizza sauce
Mozzerella cheese
Favorite pizza toppings

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350º

Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.  

Roll the pizza dough out on a floured surface and divide into 12 sections.  Take one section at a time and line each muffin space in the muffin tin.  Add cheese, sauce and toppings.  Repeat for the rest. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is a light golden brown.  

No comments:

Post a Comment