Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Heavenly Potatoes

Each year for my birthday (or other special occasions) my mom would let me choose what I wanted for dinner that night.  She would make whatever I chose.  I think I picked Heavenly Potatoes almost every single time.  You can't go wrong with creamy, cheesy potatoes.  They are meant to be a side dish, but I could eat them alone as a meal on their own!

Heavenly Potatoes





Ingredients:

1 bag frozen hash browns
1 tub of sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken
4 c shredded cheese (2 c reserved)
salt and pepper (to season)
onion salt (to season)

Preheat oven to 350º.

Mix all ingredients (only 2 cups of cheese) together in a large bowl.  Spread half of the mixture in a 9x13 dish.  Cover with 1 c of cheese.  Spread the rest of the mixture over the cheese.  Cover with the remaining cheese.  

Cook until heated through. (about 30-40 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment